Original recipe makes 5 servings
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in bread crumb mixture to coat. Place coated chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning over chicken 5 minutes before removing from oven.